Ordered randomly, unless otherwise noted.
An incomplete, alphabetically ordered list of homepages of friends,
chat buddies, niche celebrities and interesting randos:
- Aaron France - Lisp, Go, Erlang, Linux
- Adam Rutkowski - Erlang, Linux, photography, Polish rap
- Anders Hoff - generative art, Lisp
- Andrew Gwozdziewycz - Go, Python, Scheme
- Ashish Agarwal - OCaml, bioinformatics
- Benjamin Morrison - Unix, Rust, Go
- Chris Noxz aka. z0noxz - Unix
- Christian Queinnec - Lisp implementation
- Daniel Bunzli - OCaml
- Daniel Lemire - algorithms, performance
- Dennis Yurichev - low-level programming topics: reverse engineering, assembly, C, C++
- functional orbitz - OCaml, distributed systems
- Hiltjo Posthuma - C, Unix, minimalist software
- Jeremy Kerr - Linux development
- Martin Jambon - OCaml, AI research
- Oleg Kiselyov - Haskell, OCaml, Scheme, programming language theory and implementation
- Patrick Collison - business, technology and society
- Paul Graham - business, technology and society, Lisp
- Peter Norvig - AI, Lisp
- Quentin Carbonneaux - compilers, C, OCaml, Coq
- Robert Harper
- SML, Twelf,
programming language theory
- Sebastien Mondet - OCaml, music (traditional and algorithmic)
- Shon Feder - Prolog, OCaml
- Xavier Leroy - OCaml, Coq, compilers
- CompCert - formally verified optimizing compiler for a large subset of C99 (Clight). Implemented in Coq and OCaml
- Cyclone - a safe dialect of C. Predecessor to Rust
- gcc - much more than just C
- lcc - a retargetable C compiler
- sdcc - a retargettable, optimizing, Small Device C Compiler
- tcc - Tiny C Compiler. Other than being an amazing compiler, it also implements a C interpreter
(Each of the bellow two has some unique, interesting
content not present on the other)
- Workshop at ICFP
- Chez Scheme - R6RS. A very fast implementation.
- CHICKEN - R5RS, R7RS. Compiler from Scheme to C.
- Gambit - R4RS, R5RS. A complete, portable, efficient and reliable implementation.
- Gerbil - R*RS. Meta-dialect of Scheme with post-modern features.
- Guile - R5RS. Official GNU extension language.
- Ikarus - R6RS. Optimizing incremental native-code compiler.
- MIT/GNU Scheme - R7RS. Used in SICP.
- Racket - R6RS. Teaching and language design experimentation.
- Rash - A Unix shell which is both Bourne-like and Scheme-like.
- termite - Scheme with concurrency model inspired by Erlang.
- Scheme 48 - R5RS. Experiments in implementation techniques.
- scsh - Unix shell embedded within Scheme.
- Standard ML
- software that sucks less
- I use their work daily:
- Debian GNU/Linux
- my first *nix. Occasionally I wonder if grass might be
greener elsewhere, and so I go, but always end-up back home
with the swirl...
- a console-based RSS/Atom feed reader.
- a minimalist web UI to YouTube, by Hiltjo Posthuma.
Miscellaneous twtxt-related things: